| || |
|Welcome to our service department |
Please give our service and parts department a try!
- Our staff is courteous, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Ask about our courtesy inspections during your yearly New York state safety inspection.
- No job is too big or too small
|RV HEALTHY ROOF
When was the last time your had your RV roof properly inspected? |
Regular roof inspection and maintenance will protect your investment and prevent costly repairs down the road.
Regular cleaning and maintenance will add years to the life of your roof, improve the resale value, and ensure that your RV is always ready to hit the road when you are.
- You should thoroughly inspect your RV roof at least twice a year
- As part of your regular maintenance program, the condition and integrity of your roof materials should be inspected along with sealant around vents and other protruding fixtures.
- Leaks and tears that can be easily fixed now could turn into expensive problems later if moisture gets into the interior structure.
From interior plumbing leaks to a new roof - No job is too big or too small for us!
Call us now for all your service needs. Come see why we have been in business since 1978. You won't be disappointed!
| Or send us an email at email@example.com |
SERVICE, PARTS, RENTALS & SALES 147 Mastic Road
Mastic Beach NY 11951
Share the RV lifestyle
with your friends!
Join our fan page on Facebook
Have you had your roof serviced this season?